Monday, May 3, 2010

Try again...

Our court case was not passed today. The birth father was not found, and he has to appear in court in order to relinquish his parental rights. I am a bit disappointed, of course, because I want her here with us. I do know, however, that God's timing is perfect, and He is in control!!! He is also personal and sweet. After that disappointing news, I arrived home from work to find a new video of our sweet girl. She is looking as cute as ever. She has on blue jeans, and she puts her hand in the front pocket. So sassy! She is also talking on this video, which I have never seen her do on other videos. Smart girl! She looks very happy and healthy, and I am thankful for the wonderful care and love she receives at the transition house where she waits. Our new court date is May 18. Please pray for the birth father to be located and make it to court. Also be praying for our I 171H to arrive...without that we cannot be given an embassy appointment anyway. More time for more fundraising now....

No comments:

Post a Comment